[opendtv] Guess What's Back!

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:30:01 -0400

The Amiga.

http://www.amigaos4.com/index.php%3Foption=content&task=view&id=9&Itemid=.html

First Amiga OS4 and now an agreement between Hyperion and ACube about hardware.

And I just sold my keyboard cable connection for the Amiga 1000, never
opened/never used, to someone in Canada for $20 on Ebay. But I didn't
know. What can I say.

http://www.hyperion-entertainment.biz:8080/amiga

One more time!!! I feel good about this one. Just reading the Features
and Reasons at the top site made me nostalgic.

I will be first in line.

Bob Miller