[opendtv] Re: Fwd: NAB OpenDTV Dinner?

  • From: Richard Hollandsworth <holl_ands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:02:57 -0700 (PDT)

My wife and I will be there.
Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was not able to cancel my dinner for Tuesday night, however, I did
manage to get the two ladies from Broadcast Engineering, which whom i
work, to agree to increasing the size of the part to accommodate all
who would like to attend. We can assume that this will be "Dutch
Treat" unless someone is feeling generous when the check comes...

At the moment I have the following people who have expressed interest
in attending:

Richard Hollandsworth and wife
Kon Williams
Larry Bloomfield
Steve Lampen
Eric Petajan
William Smith ( Could do Wednesday - Can you do Tuesday?)

We already had a reservation at the Hilton Steakhouse at the Las
Vegas Hilton, for 7:30 pm, so we will increase the number when we
know exactly how many people will be joining us. The steakhouse is in
the concourse that joins the Hilton to the Convention Center, so this
should be easy for everyone to find after things wind down at the
show.

Please confirm your participation, or call me on my cellphone anytime
through Monday evening to be added to the party; my number is
352-258-2543.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who can join us!