[opendtv] Re: Fwd: Apple Inc. (AAPL): iTV Will Boost Apple - Seeking Alpha

  • From: Mike Tsinberg <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:08:03 +0000

Apple can introduce 4K as nobody else in CE business using iTunes. They can
assemble high rent/sale 4K titles that can non real time download into iTV on
demand. This way they can jump start 4K iTV retail with demo program and entice
early adopters as well.

Best Regards,
Mike Tsinberg
http://keydigital.com