[opendtv] Fwd: Apple Inc. (AAPL): iTV Will Boost Apple - Seeking Alpha

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenDTV Mail List <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 08:50:42 -0500

Don't be misled by the title of this story. I am posting this link because
there are several very interesting graphics loaded with info about TV sales and
viewing habits across all forms of media! as well as market share gorgeous
smart TVs.

Personally, I doubt Apple will enter the TV market in 2014, if ever. If and
when they do it will likely involve 4k display thecnology.