[opendtv] Re: Fw: Re: Post on alt.tv.tech.hdtv of interest today

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:35:20 -0400

You've got to be kidding.

The closest thing to an affordable portable ATSC receiver today is an
integrated 26" Samsung that is AC powered for about $699.

At least it won't be hard to find the HD nuts in the parking lot by
the stadium...just look for the TV antennas rising above the vans. As
for inside the stadium...

Unbelievable...