[opendtv] Fw: [Fwd: Re: NAB Booth Signage]

  • From: "nat ostroff" <nostroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ellen Rainey" <Ellen.Rainey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mark Polovick \(MD\)" <Mark.Polovick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:26:57 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: nat ostroff
To: Mark Aitken ; Ellen Rainey
Cc: Mark Polovick (MD)
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: NAB Booth Signage]

Better...

Sucessful Mobile Digital TV requires full power transmission.

* Small recieve antennas and poor antenna locations result in low reception
efficency
* Full power transmissions enable mobile and portable DTV reception.

FULL MAXIMIZED TRANSMISSION POWER FROM Ai ESCIOT HIGH EFFICIENCY TRANSMITTER
SYSTEMS

Try the above on for size.

Nat