[opendtv] Fuel for the Bert & Craig debate

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV Forum <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:58:01 -0500

Rather than discuss what various media outlets have said about the new Nielsen Total Audience Report, I recommend downloading and looking at the whole thing. It's free. They ask you to fill some stuff out to get it, but they have never contacted me as a result of it; it seems quite safe. And the report is fascinating!

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports/2014/the-total-audience-report.html

TTFN,
Mark