[opendtv] Re: From Broadcast Engineering - WRAL tests mobile DTV

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:10:45 -0700

You cannot draw conclusions until the standard has been released.  However,
I believe that public prints have put the o/h at close to 4.5 mb/seconds for
one service, and IIRC, 9 for 2 services.  Maybe the term isn't exactly
services, but I can only refer to things which have been mentioned publicly.

John Willkie