[opendtv] Re: Fringe

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:19:52 -0400

I forgot to watch Fringe but I did manage to find an online version that listed the total time (likely without commercials) as being 49:46 long.

If that's correct it is much better than the average I've become used to for a 1 hour show from the networks.

- Tom

Hughes Gary-DJWV76 wrote:
Fox announced at the upfronts that some of their new shows would switch
to smaller ad breaks. Decrease the inventory and increase the value of
each avail.

gary

Gary Hughes
Distinguished Member, Technical Staff