[opendtv] Re: FreeviewTV

  • From: dgrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:14:33 -0700

Oops, got that one wrong.  The demo was for LocationfreeTV.  I looked at
Sony's website.  Basically it is a transmitter station in the house sending
video to a small portable LCD screen.

                      "Manfredi, Albert

                      E"                         To:
<opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <albert.e.manfredi@        cc:

                      boeing.com>                Subject:  [opendtv] Re:
FreeviewTV
                      Sent by:

                      opendtv-bounce@free

                      lists.org

                      05/27/2005 04:57 PM

                      Please respond to

                      opendtv

http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/freeview.html

> I just saw it advertised at Fry's Electronics in Las Vegas.
> It looked like LCD screens with a receiver built in, but
> what is the transmission?

Sounds like something else.

> The only freeviewTV I can find on the web is in the UK.

That's it.

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: graycol.gif

-- Type: image/gif