[opendtv] Re: Freesat: 'Final piece in the digital jigsaw'

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:19:05 -0400

Do you think though that satellite competition will direct OTA more toward
mobile/portable reception in the UK? My argument has been that terrestrial
OTA is best suited in a competitive market to mobile or easy ubiquitous
reception mobile or portable (but not primarily to cell phone size screens).
I believe this will be the case in the US with current broadcasters and such
as Qualcomm, Dish and possibly AT&T on auctioned spectrum.

Bob Miller