[opendtv] Free Energy!

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:43:25 -0400

This is the next best thing to a perpetual motion machine and to top it
off the inventor is a saint.

http://japan.com/technology/index.php

All we have to do is attach one of these engines to a small solar panel
in the desert, maybe have a backup in another desert on the off chance
that it rains in the first desert, and attach a cascade of ever bigger
versions until we power the entire world from that one or two solar panel.

After all they do claim that this engine design puts out more power than
is needed to run it. In fact after you get it running you could loop
back a small feed off the grid to the original engine and take the solar
panel out of the picture. Then you truly would have the perpetual motion
machine.

Free energy. Anyone want to join the long line of investors?