[opendtv] Re: Florida OTA TV example

  • From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:57:41 -0400

We get good reception of all the networks and WGCU public TV with rabbit
ears in Port Charlotte on the Sun Coast.  There is programming available in
both English and Spanish.  The Spanish-language movies are shown with
English subtitles with the naughty words blacked out.  The word "shrimp",
too.

We have better weather than the rest of Florida, too. Sarasota has more
going on, though.

Al