[opendtv] Re: First test of new LG 5th gen receiver

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:28:22 -0400

I looked up his store's zip code on antennaweb.org and got 11 digital
channels.  These were all within 20 miles and antennaweb doesn't go
out-of-market, so it's hard to say what else he may have picked it.
They were either sub-channels, or out of market (Philly?).  I suppose
I could just ask him, rather then speculate, though!