[opendtv] Re: First test of new LG 5th gen receiver

  • From: "Mark O'Brien" <mobrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:26:57 -0400

My database shows 19 digital stations serving the New York television
market.  However, some of them are on the periphery and may not actually
be receivable in the city.

Here is the list
CALLS           DTV     Affil   City of License
WNJB            8       PBS     New Brunswick
WMBC-TV 18      IND     Newton
WLIW            22      PBS     Garden City
WNYE-TV 24      PBS     New York
WTBY-TV 27      TBN     Poughkeepsie
WNBC            28      NBC     New York
WFME-TV 29      IND     West Milford
WPXN-TV 30      PAX     New York
WPIX            33      WB      New York
WXTV            40      UNI     Paterson
WNYW            44      FOX     New York
WABC-TV 45      ABC     New York
WRNN-TV 48      IND     Kingston
WNJN            51      PBS     Montclair
WEDW            52      PBS     Bridgeport
WFUT            53      TLF     Newark
WCBS-TV 56      CBS     New York
WLNY            57      IND     Riverhead
WNET            61      PBS     Newark

Mark O'Brien
SpectraRep