[opendtv] FW: Re: One more thought for the mix Re: Smart TVs - No One Uses Smart TV Internet

  • From: "TLM" <TLM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Opendtv" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:42:58 -0800

A SmartTV/InternetTV guy at a local CE store assured me that I could get
everything I want (including Telnetting into Outlook remotely) with WiDi and
Chrome on a new flat panel TV CE platform...(except for use of my STB/PVR
where I would have to switch the TV to HDMI input and still have the cable
remote).  Sigh.  Not quite there yet.