[opendtv] Re: FW: News: iTunes, iPod really about Quicktime

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:59:21 -0500

I used to love to watch QuickTime, RealPlayer, and Windows Media Player
fight over fight extensions.  (QuickTime is not your default player for this
file type, would you like QuickTime to be the default player?) (RealPlayer
is not the default player...)

I finally found (or it finally appeared in subsequent updates) the checkbox
in each player to "not check for default player."

John Shutt