[opendtv] FW: DVB Receiver Standard

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:41:49 -0800

My understanding from past research and discussion and in reading the DVB
web page, is that the basic performance requirements are the virtually the
same. I once had a copy of the DVB standard but can't locate it and the info
is no longer available to non DVB members, as best I can determine anyway.
As of two years ago, at least, my statements regarding the labeling
restrictions are correct. Perhaps you can fill in the blanks...?