[opendtv] Re: FTC's Lost Rule: Screen Measurement

  • From: cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:34:42 +0000

My $79 Panasonic DVD player has an incremental zoom feature that solves
this problem.  It zooms in and out in very fine increments allowing perfect
filling of the screen very easily.
I heard about it several months ago on this list and got one immediately.

Why can't manufacturers include this circuit in their settop boxes or displays?
Or do they?

 I'm saying