[opendtv] Re: FTC's Lost Rule: Screen Measurement

  • From: dgrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:03:13 -0700

"I don't know. Somehow the simplicity of bra cup sizes A..E
appeals more to me.  ;-)

Don't bother the customer/viewer with too many numbers. "

-- Jeroen

There are definitely two types of customers out there.  One that doesn't
want nor can handle the details and specifications.  But then there is the
technical savvy folks (or even if not savvy, just likes to spout the
numbers whether they understand them or not).  That information must be
accessible or they will not buy.  I definitely need honest specifications
before I will consider a product.

Dan Grimes
UNLV-TV