[opendtv] Re: FCC's spectrum plan gives broadcasters food for thought

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 08:42:37 -0400

At 1:44 PM -0700 7/3/10, Dale Kelly wrote:
I'm not sure that my post was off the point <

We disagree.

Politics and TV are tightly coupled in the U.S. as is the case in most of the rest of the world.

To ignore this is to believe that broadcasting has made the United States a better place, when it reality it has been the most potent tool in the politicians arsenal to undermine everything that made this a great nation.