[opendtv] Re: FCC's spectrum plan gives broadcasters food for thought

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 23:09:58 -0400

For every dissatisfied customer who writes a letter to complain, there are over 100 who don't.

Cable, satellite and fiber are losing customers to FOTA TV and their customer service units can't understand why.

They can't believe that people are rebelling about paying for programs that are over filled with commercials.

People have figured out how badly they are being double dipped and are
beginning to respond by switching to FOTA.

Cliff

Dale Kelly wrote:
I'm not sure that my post was off the point <