[opendtv] Re: FCC on VoIP

  • From: Kon Wilms <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:00:38 -0700

I could care less about E911. My comments refer to wiretap regulations.

The PBX is open source. Who goes out of business?

And as for certifying services for E911 - BFD, they just have to undergo
the same reliability tests as the standard analog 911. There was a time
when those lines were also unreliable.

I'd say practically, you have no argument. :-)

Cheers
Kon