[opendtv] Re: FCC irrelevent??

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:15:04 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

could you explain the FCC regulation of wi-fi other than part 15 type
approvalacceptance of the apparatus by the FCC?   I just bought a laptop with a
wi-fi card.  Unlike my cell phone, there was no implied or explicit license.
Ye, I'm using it at this very moment, without fear of the "police."

I think you said this just to say something.