[opendtv] Re: FCC Seeks Comments on Bird Collisions

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:46:03 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Huh?  You mean that they haven't been dilligent on this count for more than 60 years?  Have you ever read an "instrument of authorization" for a broadcast station?  There are serious sections dealing with tower marking and lighting.

This is a new example of the "trivialization" of the commission.  Trying to justify their existance, while making a mockery of where they are.