[opendtv] Re: FCC Seeks Comments on Bird Collisions

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:39:32 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

gee: fcc contemplating bird collisions with towers and concerned about tv
advertising for sugar-laden food.  It's hard to figure out which one of these
two is the least significant.  Here's another one: the amount of RF energy
transmitted into birds in the seconds before they die by hitting a radiator.  I
might even have to comment (in a very sarcastic form) to the FCC.

 And, we're told that the republicans are in charge and they're following a
"Republican Agenda!"