[opendtv] Re: FCC Commissioners disagree on media cross-ownership rules

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:17:42 -0500

My friend Meric Adriansen is responsible for a lot of LED HDTV signs
in Times Square for example.

http://www.d3led.com/D3_About.htm

He was behind this HD sign on the Rudin/Reuters building at 42nd and
7th Ave in a previous gig with another company.

http://digitalcontentproducer.com/proav/depth/awards_highlight_growth_03232006/

Bob Miller