[opendtv] Re: FCC Broadcasters Forum Yields No Magic Spectrum Solution

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <TLM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:44:45 -0700

"And if you're worried that maybe your neighbors can see what you're doing
on your PC, you can always use RG-6 instead of wireless, between PC and
TV(s)."

In my experience, "Video Brilliance <R> by Belden - 1694A HDTV Precision" is
the best on the planet.  Canare makes kinds of connectors for it - RCA, F,
BNC, etc.  You'll need a cheap but special stripper for it because of the
shields and a Canare crimper tool for the connectors.  I use it for
everything in my home and have probably 1000 feet pulled.

Tom McMahon
Technologist
Del Rey
+1-310-717-7208 Mobile