[opendtv] Re: Ed Williams 1999 Sinclair Baltimore Report

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:26:05 -0500

The Sinclair tests were conducted in the same 6 MHz channel through an
filter meeting FCC requirements.  The exciters were swapped between
8-VSB and COFDM.  There was no interpretation involved in this.  Ed
noted the extensive test equipment that was available to those of us
participating in the testing to verify the channel bandwidth.

TTFN,
Mark