[opendtv] Re: Easier Said Than Done

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:18:35 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Grainy analog means low signal levels for that.  One can buy a 19db amplifier
from Wal-Mart for about $20 bucks.

MOST dtv reception problems are too much signal.  This sounds like a different
sort.

Him moving to Australia might have the same issues.

Me, I tend to know the general reception conditions before I move.  Learned
that decades back, when the parent's home could only get two local tv stations,
but people 600 feet away up a hill, got dozens, as far away as Santa Barbara.