[opendtv] Re: E-VSB Turkey (was Re: [opendtv])

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:12:03 -0400

I am on board with your statements, with one exception. Field Trials
reveal what the involved parties want to be known, and the last MAJOR
one revealed very little of the whole truth, just bits and pieces that
were used to show the ghostly outlines of VSB promises/needs for the future.

--

Regards,
Mark A. Aitken Director, Advanced Technology

***********************************
Sinclair Broadcast Group
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Business TEL: (410) 568-1535
Business MOBILE: (443) 677-4425
Business FAX: (410) 568-1580
E-mail: maitken@xxxxxxxxxx
Text PAGE: page.maitken@xxxxxxxxxx
HTML PAGE: 4436774425@xxxxxxxxxx
www.newscentral.tv
www.sbgi.net
===================================

"America will never be destroyed
from the outside. If we falter
and lose our freedoms, it will be
because we destroyed ourselves."

~ ~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~ ~
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this
email message is addressed.  If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and
destroy the original message without making a copy.  Thank you.