[opendtv] Re: Dingell Blasts Delays to Digital Transition

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:48:35 -0500

John -

Not challenging you on this one but what is it Dingell wants the government to give away? Subsidies on non-existent STB's? I'm not sure how most anybody stands to gain on that one. What is it Dingell really wants?

- Tom

John Willkie wrote:
Delay?  You continue to be confused.  He wants the government to begin the
give-away in earnest.  See, I told you it would all be about the giveaway
and Congress spending the money.

Find my resume and video filters at www.trbarry.com

Tom Barry                  trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx