[opendtv] Re: Digital TV: Brazil to Adopt Anything But the American System

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:11:00 -0500

Indoor and mobile reception will be necessary for the future survival of =

(free or not) OTA TV.  Of course even that will be threatened eventually =

  by mega-broadband 2-way fiber with pervasive wireless hot spots.

I think OTA TV is really just legacy multi-casting but there is still no =

reason the broadcasters can't move into the future as technology advances=
=2E

- Tom