[opendtv] Re: Did I get this one right?

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:28:43 -0400

Another thread crapper reply.

- Tom

John Willkie wrote:
Reductio ab adsurdum.

Is "13 years" a "couple of decades"?  And, quit whining.  What would YOU
have proposed to transition to DTV without a "loaner channel?"

And, YOU AREN"T PAYING ATTENTION! WAKE UP! WAKE UP, TOM!

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT CHANNELS ABOVE 51; THESE DEVICES WILL OPERATE ON
CHANNELS 2-51 (excluding 37).
They will kill your TV reception, Tom.

And, you want them.  Yeah, buddy!

John Willkie