[opendtv] Re: Destruction of the OTA Broadcast Franchise

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:59:23 -0500

At 7:49 AM -0800 11/26/08, Dale Kelly wrote:
Count me in for a case. Can you ship?
Dale

Not exactly...

But there is hope for the future.

Last year a Federal Appeals court told the States that they must bring their laws in line to allow interstate shipments from wineries and breweries. This is especially important for the smaller operations that sell product in their tasting rooms.

But I ship beer to competitions all the time, so I'm sure we can work something out...

;-)

P.S. Looks like BE is going to run my final column without any major changes. I'll post the whoe thing soon.