[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:52:27 -0500

John Willkie wrote:
You and Mark are clearly incorrect about AC-3 receivers being not fully
compliant with the A/52 spec.
Could you kindly cite a reference for where I said receivers were not compliant with A/52?

I said A/52 "offered" (not required) channels that could not be received without dual-stream audio.

In the future, I would appreciate your careful reading of messages before you say who is incorrect about something.

TTFN,
Mark