[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 00:13:44 -0500

I give up. I have no idea anymore what you are talking about. Have no
idea what it is I am supposed to have lied about.

Maybe I said something that you misinterpreted, maybe I said something
that was not correctly put. But I was/am not knowingly lieing about
anything and don't even know what it was, could be or why I would be
doing it.

We drove around Mark's neighborhood by chance in 1999. It was always
very early in the morning. I didn't have his address or phone number.
It would probably not have worked in his apartment due to low signal
strength though I might of hoped I would be lucky. I did get a signal
in a friends apartment on West 57th St. His apartment was on the 22 nd
floor I think and I planned on taking the antenna onto his balcony to
try to get the signal at a right angle but was able to receive it deep
in his apartment with the antenna pointing away from the balcony. That
was in 1999 or early 2000 and from 22 miles out on Long Island.

COFDM is great and I am eager to find out if TDS-OFDM is better with DMB-TH.

Bob Miller

On 11/19/06, John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I accept your apology.

YOU DID TEST IN MANHATTAN after 1999, despite your attempts to equivocate.
Hell, you did equivocate.

And, with all these "feats" you lacked the cojones to test at the Schubin
site when you had the chance: not from 22 miles away.

Bob, I have a pretty good memory.  I remember lies even better.