[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:31:31 -0800

Am I responsible for the truthfulness of Bob Miller's words?

I clearly remember him telling me what I have cited.  He is now obfuscating.

I don't know of his test sites, but I do know he has claimed (even offered
clips) of his tests in NYC.  ISTR that he was using NYC test tx and
reception sites.

I should know better than to ever believe his words.