[opendtv] Re: Demand for free DTV rising in Australia

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:56:26 -0400

John -

So you have a VCR or PVR setup doing some sort of automatic timer recording and only a single antenna, right? Do you have to manually rotate that antenna ahead of recording or do all your timer recordings come from stations available from one single antenna direction?

- Tom

johnwillkie wrote:
Me, on multiple receivers.  That doesn't mean that a single location will
get all signals, but any antenna position will give me multiple reliable
signals -- and unreliable to me means one unrecovered error in a program
viewing.

Receivers?

B2c2 (least reliable)
MyHd
Some new dongle with a name I don't recall.

John Willkie, who sometimes bites low-hanging fruit.