[opendtv] Re: Demand for free DTV rising in Australia

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:48:04 -0700

Aussies know little of TV, by our standards.  More domestic TV stations in
Tijuana than in Australia.  Morning news in Australia was something they got
in the late 1980's.  In the U.S., it arrived in 1963 or so.

Your beliefs about 8-vsb are about as relevant as what a suckling kitten
thinks of relativity.

John Willkie, who never nisses the attraction of 'free.'