[opendtv] Re: Demand for free DTV rising in Australia

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:20:53 -0400

So 3% OTA DTV and 3% analog? LPTV stations may be simulcasting DTV
stations in analog. Could be significant in some big cities.

Bob Miller

On 6/29/07, Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll only venture on totally rely on.  But I'd probably guess about 6%,
including all OTA, digital or no, by 2010.  I'm also guessing no
consensus can be reached on whose numbers to accept.

Maybe we can average a bunch of numbers nobody agrees on and then
pro-rate a percentage rise or fall from there.  ;-)

- Tom