[opendtv] Re: DVD/DVR Hard Disk Recorder

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:20:03 -0500

dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx wrote:
 > I could only find one model that had both the ATSC tuner and a hard
drive: the Philips 3576H. I bought one but the 3575H (an earlier model) was shipped to me instead.

I've had a 3575H for about two years and like it very much. In fact I like it better for it's design and operating features than any other piece of gear I've bought in 5 years. I think some other people on this list own them as well.