[opendtv] Re: DVB-T2 with LTE-Advanced

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 14:56:36 -0400

Nice to see that DVB-T2 is still alive. Been following the list but with
diminishing interest as my main hobby is trying to stay alive.

Trying to find a cure for cancer to be exact. It has been just over 8.5
years fighting Stage IV Colon Cancer. Only reason I am still alive is that
I have been off the reservation more than half that time.

The equivalent of DVB-T2 for me now is checkpoint inhibitors and a rat
virus I have been injecting (20 sticks at a time) trying to both stimulate
my immune system and lower tumor cells defenses at the same time.

Still in decent shape at 71, racing my 40' C&C sailboat in the "Hospice
Race" of Ft. Lauderdale next weekend. Expect to win.

Still own channels 54 and 59 for Vieques Island and still could use DVB-T
there but won't. Will sell for the right price.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Mark Aitken <MAitken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are fighting like hell to make sure it is NOT just warmed-over DVB-T2.
We is Broadcasters (much more than just SBG), ONE Media (with the support
of major manufacturers including Samsung), and several manufacturers. I
think we will prevail...

Mark