[opendtv] Re: DVB-T HDTV demo using 19.7 Mbps in a 6 Mhz channel in costa rica

  • From: "nat ostroff" <nostroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:06:51 -0500

I could not have said this better myself. Wait a minute!  We did say this in
1999.
 It is ashamed that so many were sold a "bill of goods" on ATSC and lacked
the ability to see just a little into the future. I guess they were blinded
by the stream of enlighten rhetoric from our industry leaders.
Nat Ostroff