[opendtv] Re: DVB-T HDTV demo using 19.7 Mbps in a 6 Mhz channel in costa rica

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:03:11 -0500

My tooth fairy used to leave me a silver dollar for every tooth I left
under the pillow. Must have been a real entity. What has your tooth
fairy done for you lately?

The fact is... we don't have Fusion Power either. I believe we will some
day. Does that mean my belief structure is wrong, and we will suffer
forever at the hands of the oil industry? Oil is better used as a
petrochemical resource. Or is that just the tooth fairy talking?

Sorry, but we digress...

--
><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>
Regards,
Mark A. Aitken
Director, Advanced Technology
<><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
===================================
Sinclair Broadcast Group
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
===================================
"There is nothing so likely to produce peace
as to be well prepared to meet the enemy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ George Washington ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Business TEL: (410) 568-1535
Business MOBILE: (443) 677-4425
Business FAX: (410) 568-1580