[opendtv] Re: DVB considers SVC for 1080p and hierarchical modulation

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:14:36 -0800

There is no way in hell that I would use QuickTime to generate content.  All
my comments have mentioned quick time as a player.  You see, it costs money
to create content in windows using quicktime, and I have never been happy
enough with the free version to pay $29.95 for the non-free one.

Render means to me to show on a screen.  Are you familiar with the word
"encode?"

John Willkie