[opendtv] Re: DTV awareness

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 18:24:35 -0400

Tom Barry wrote:

> But I like both the Heroes and Medium prime time shows, so its
> not completely lost to me. I'd just rather have it locally in
> Gainesville.

Right. And now, when you pick up NBC via WESH on cable, it's not even
HD, right? Or is it?

Not to mention that any kitchen set, or backyard BBQ set, or tailgate
set, will simply have to go without NBC, in Gainesville.

Internet distribution is okay too, although I'm not so anxious to get my
TV/audio setup dependent on a PC, and watching on a PC is not so
relaxing. Still, I'm considering my options in that regard. So far, PC
TV for me is mostly for 1/2 hour news programs or the occasional catchup
show.