[opendtv] Re: DTTV in Argentina ii

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:58:33 -0400

I have been in Guam, Puerto Rico and Samoa and have held high bids on
licenses for all of them I think including the North Mariana Islands.
I am well aware they are part of the US.

And yes I am sure we do have slavery within two miles of where I live
but not the official Republican sanction type they have in the North
Mariana Islands. Ours is more clandestined and individual in nature.

And I do like chile.

Bob Miller