[opendtv] Re: DTTV in Argentina ii

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:49:59 -0400

By God! They still do!! The ATSC still list Argentina as an ATSC country.

From the ATSC website today, "In addition, Canada, S. Korea, Honduras,
Mexico, and Argentina have adopted the ATSC DTV Standard for digital
terrestrial broadcasts."

At least on Wikipedia they list Agentina as an ATSC experimental
country. They also list American Samoa, The Northern Mariana Islands
(the last bastion of American slavery), Guam, Peurto Rico, Bahamas,
Bermuda, Chili (experimental), Guatemala (experimental), Peru
(experimental only in Lima), The Virgin Islands and Honduras (really,
what a catch) among the usual suspects.

Bob Miller