[opendtv] Re: DISH Network Delivers Six Networks Simultaneously to Interactive TV Viewers; Mosaic of Popular TV Channels and Interactive Features Entice Viewers

  • From: Kon Wilms <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:09:20 -0700

http://www.nds.com/worldvision/wv11/ndswv11_dtvla.pdf

Interative multi-camera mosaic in summer (?) 2002. And before that in
Feb 2002 for the SuperBowl #36. And before that on SKY for numerous
football matches, going back to 1997-ish.

Echostar is first? Maybe in a parallel universe!

Funny that DTV LA had more advanced applications than DTV USA, and the
superbowl is a US sport.

Cheers
Kon